Gilbert's Arena



Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome to Gilbert's Arena

I've been frustrated for WAY too long about the lack of quality Wizards blogs on the web, so I decided to start one on my own. At a minimum, I'll update it daily with links to Zards news on the web, so check in to keep up with the team. I'll chip in with my own thoughts/commentary as often as I can (stupid full-time job). I'll also touch on other NBA news and DC sports news whenever possible (especially if it's related to Clinton Portis) .



I hope all 27 Bullets/Wizards fans out there enjoy this!

- Coach

1 Comments:

  • Enjoying the blog so far. There aren't enough quality Wizards blogs out there for true Zards fans, and I was happy to stumble across yours. Keep up the good work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home